my 10 thoughts that i have are. what am i going to do first. what imagine should i include in my blog. should i show the figures that i wanted but are too expensive. should i show the fingers that i have now today. should i review the figurines i get. should i put links to where i get mine from. what if i run out of things to do for my blog. i think it should be fun . i can show new produce coming out. should i put more then one picture on my blog.
 

Comments

  1. I see it and it makes me want to buy it even more! I need to see more figures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia p. thins is good in what you wrought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac: very good i look forward to seeing your blogs in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture you used for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. victoria p. i can't wait t read more about what you write

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

previous pops

previous funkos