previous funkos

There are some pop figures that have been out already that ive seen or was just interested to get them
like the attack on titan funko pops . there are three pop that have been out that i really want to get the Sasha Braus,Annie leonhart pop figures . and the pop that has been out for a while that i didn't even know existed was Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill . some of the old ones are hard to find in stores and some of the  pops are expensive like the 2017 Pennywise the dancing clown chase figure from the movie IT.

Related imageImage result for sasha braus funko

on the top there is Sasha Braus and on the bottom is Annie Leonhart .

Image result for annie leonhartImage result for annie leonhart funko

I really like the sasha braus funko she is my favorite cherictor and my second faverite cherictor is Annie Leonhart and i plan to get this two after Christmas. well that's  my parents didn't get me them for Christmas . but I hope they did.



Image result for gogo yubari

Image result for gogo yubari funko




this is one of the expensive pops ;funko had some problems with the licencing and because of this the pop figure was stopped being produced  this pennywise pop figure ranges around $80 to $190. and I was sad to hear that  i really wanted to get this pop figure



Image result for pennywise funko pop chase

Gleen from the walking dead is one of those some what expensive pops he ranges to about $50. I have this figure not realizing how much people were selling it on ebay and other sellers. if any of the fellow collectors who are interested in this pop you can try to find the cheapest one you can find on ebay or you can buy a pre-owned one





2016 suicide squad got there own funko pops and the one I got from the line of  pops were Harley Quinn ,Katana, and a gamestope exclusive Harley Quinn in a inmate outfit she was originally 12 dollars .now she is about $20-$40 and that was serprizeing  for me because when I got her she was only $12 + tax. but she can't be that hard to find the last time I was at gamestope there were about twenty of her in stock







and amazon is the place I mostly buy my pop figures I mostly pre-order or sometimes I will go to the store whose getting a exclusive pop and pre-order it there at the store .
pulse i think amazon has better deals there one pop i got on amazon that is bigger then the other pops and is about $20 but i got it for $13.75 and the pop I got was Annie Lionheart in her titan form the Female Titan there is a comparison of a regular pop and the Female titan  she is personally my favorite pop figure.

Image result for female titan pop

so I suggest that if you are in to collecting go to amazon or online to the store who has a exclusive pop figure and try to get it there.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

previous pops